Thursday, September 07, 2006

I've been tagged

Stephanie Green has “tagged” me with this and I have learned that you always oblige a pregnant woman……..you never know what a hormonal woman may do if you don’t make her happy!!!!!!!

5 Things in my Freezer:

bacon

waffles (regular eggos and the “wheat free”variety!)

chicken

ground beef

ice

5 Things in my Closet:

clothes

shoes (lots and lots…..I think they multiply too Steph!)

a sewing machine

bed linnens

3 magazine holders containing papers I have accumulated and need to organize in notebooks, one for recipes, one for home decorating ideas and one of scrapbooking ideas (It’s a start anyway!)

5 Things in my Car:

3 carseats (does that count as one or three things?)

various CDs

scratched up sunglasses

an “emergency” roll of paper towels

my Curves name tag

5 Things in my Diaper Bag:

a diaper

a box of wipes

a cell phone

a flourless peanut butter cookie

a brown wallet that is falling apart and needs desparately to be replaced!

5 Things in my Purse:

(Didn’t I just answer this one?)

So everybody………enjoy!

Love ya Steph!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay! Thanks for appeasing the prego woman! Tagging you was actually a shameless attempt to get something new up on your blog, just to let me know you're still kicking! ;)

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home