Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Life

So, things are finally getting back to normal after the holidays. School has begun for all of us...Neal is teaching 2 sections of Modern Philosophy and 1 section of World Religions in philosophy at Tech. I have started up again on our home school/house cleaning/maintaining-life schedule. In addition, I am teaching 1st and 2nd grade Sunday School at church, I am the event coordinator for our MOPS group, and I started working at Curves 3 nights a week. I am also trying to get a few Homemade Gourmet shows for next month. So, my plate is full for now and I will not be commiting to anything else...so don't ask!

As for those of you who want to know about Neal's job situation, we are still waiting. He interviewed with three schools at the end of December, Arizona State (Tempe, Arizona), Fordham University (The Bronx), and Messiah College (Grantham, PA). He is also being considered for 2 of the positions at Tech. This is a very long process...The next step would be a 2nd interview in which he would be flown to the schools and present a job talk paper or teach a class. We could hear from them as early as this week and as late as May. So, continue to pray that God will show us clear direction in how Neal is to provide for us!

3 Comments:

Blogger dirksgirl said...

Wow. And I thought I was busy...We are still praying about your LIFE! Miss you lots.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

We can't wait to hear, and until then continue to pray for His clear unfolding plan. And Janice.....take a nap! :-)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update, and for making me feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs in comparison to your schedule. And just when I thought I could get you to knit me an afghan, teach some origami lessons to the neighborhood kids, and catch up on reading some Greek literature!

Always praying for your family, and eager for new developments.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home