Saturday, October 22, 2005

Orange in a Sea of Red

Today was the UT, Texas Tech game. Of course UT won 52 to 17. Ouch! We were proudly sporting our burnt orange t-shirts while everyone else in town was wearing red. Neal invited Robert Bishop over to watch the game. (He is another visiting prof at Tech who was a UT grad.) He and Neal are debating on whether or not they should wear their UT shirts to school on Monday. It was nice to have another fan with us. The kids just thought it was great to have a lot of food in the living room!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Oooh, split loyalties. I'm going to see your Raiders next weekend; I'll be at Baylor's homecoming, and we'll be playing Tech. Wanna come???

4:59 PM  
Blogger Eric Livingston said...

What is there to debate about? Of course they should wear their UT shirts!

E

5:50 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I don't care about either team, only how the wins and losses affect the Fighting Irish. I think God's on my side.

11:34 PM  
Blogger dirksgirl said...

Im REALLY sorry for my sister. Dirk says (and he should know, right) that God is NOT on her side. D and I are both excited about TEXAS being #1! We hope Neal had the good sense to wear his shirt.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

at least ND has the benefit of Mary's intercession.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Papa said...

Plus thousands of candles in the grotto. But, given the circumstances, I'd have worn the burnt orange too.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home